Bi-Metal Lock Install Kit
- For Steel & Wood Doors
- For installing 2-1/8" locksets and deadbolts with 1" latch holes
- Convenient, one-piece hole saws save arbor changes.
- Bi-Metal construction with M-3 cutting edge.
- Variable pitch, positive rake tooth design.
- 1-1/2" cutting depth cuts through 2x4s.
- Solid alloy-steel back reduces vibration.
- Cobalt Advantedge® blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting in most machinable materials including, stainless and mild steels, non-ferrous metals, plastic and wood.