Curved Handle Stripper 10-20 AWG
- Hardened High-Carbon Steel SAE 1049 with Black Oxide Finish for Long Life.
- Rockwell Hardness of HRC 48 for Durability.
- Curved Handle requires less force and reduces fatigue.
- Cuts & strips solid AWG 10-18 and stranded AWG 12-20 copper wire.
- Shears screws 6-32, 8-32 leaving a perfect lead thread.
- Narrow serrated plier nose for pulling, working, and looping wire in tight spaces.
- Easy to read markings on both sides for stripping from either direction.
- Precision-ground stripping holes for consistent removal of insulation.
- Looping holes to quickly loop and bend wire.
- Half-inch curved scissor action cutting edge.
- Closure lock for easy storage.
- Coil spring for self opening action.
- Power Pro Grip® - Durable Santoprene® soft grip handles over PVC inners for added comfort.
- Warning: Not insulated. Handles are NOT intended for protection against electric shock. Never use on or near live electrical circuits.