Wire Stripper/Cutter Dial Adjust
- Hardened High-Carbon Steel SAE 1049 with Black Oxide Finish for Long Life.
- Rockwell Hardness of HRC 48 for Durability.
- Cuts & strips solid and stranded AWG 10-24 copper wire.
- Adjustment dial is clearly marked to select from eight different wire sizes.
- Looping holes to quickly loop and bend wire.
- Precision-ground blade for consistent stripping and cutting.
- Closure lock for easy storage.
- Soft plastic handles for a non-slip grip.
- Warning: Not insulated. Handles are NOT intended for protection against electric shock. Never use on or near live electrical circuits.